Kdot.


Its hard to keep standing
those, they're disparaging me
Shits about me they do talk about
Will I make up my life?
You wish


Yes, I do live in a world of fantasy
I push reality away from me
I live in my own world
The world I've built up
I made it wonderful, I set it meaningful
Such a fairytale
with a prince and some perfect friends
And also,
a big big big wall over my road, instead of a bridge to get in my castle
Are you aiming to visit?
You'd better step back, sweetie
No use complaining. This fake world is too perfect to imagine


Heck yes..
People may say I am such a dumbass who gets it all hyped up
I am a silly dreamer, a big dreamer
but what is the big deal? THIS IS MY FUCKING LIFE(;
I know I'll be breaking down soon
I'll be giving up on everything
I already wait for the "I'm done dealing with may passion, dude! These are cracking nothing!"
To be honest, I'm afraid of being a loser in my future
Well,
we'll see that day I cant stand to occur
The person I will be.. blah i don't have any idea
I'll spend my damn whole life in this way, with these dreams and some (fake) smiles
Get jealous?




From me with no heart