My Spongebob Squarepants

Hello guys hello hello! okay Im feeling great now because I am writing something about Spongebob on my blog so yeah. Where do we start?
Well, who doesnt know Spongebob Squarepants? Spongebob Squarepants! Everyone knows this cartoon. Oh get real, spongebob is sooo cute and Patrick is so dumb but I love 'em. I adore 'em. Spongebob and Patrick.. They two are so awesome. You know Patrick is dumb and stupid and idiot and WUMBO and blah! But Spongebob stands to be his best friend. That is the awesome part. Besides, Spongebob is a fun and cheerful person. He always smiles and thinks positive although Squidwerd although refuses him. HE ALWAYS SMILES(; and he's a type of hard working people, he dedicates his life only for his job. Oh come on his job is just cook patties. I am sure he could get a better one job but you see he never leave his job even for a day off, and anyways Mr.Krabs sucks.

PS: I really want to say this, the creator of Spongebob Squarepants must be sooo dirty. oh come on, krusty krab, sandy chick, Mr.Krabs, Bikini Bottom, bhaha Im laughing my ass off right now.