Future

In the future, once I've grown up and become big enough, I will tell this to my kids :

"Kids, listen to me. I have a story to tell you. I used to have BIG DREAMS when I was your age. I wrote them down on every books and papers I had. I did this in reasons to encourage and remind myself about the passion that probably would lead me to succeed. I was so full of guts. I just wanted the world to know what my dreams were and what kind of a big dreamer I was. Oh and I remember this, I had such a conversation when I was in the end of year of my senior high. Me and a friend of mine had a talk just after we passed a nice and luxurious and sumptuous car. My friend started the conversation.

'Dude, look at that effing car. Someday, I will be the one who ride that four-wheeled beast.'

'Exactly! And once we can reach all of our goals and be able to buy that beast we call a car, we need to hang out and recall our senior high memories.'

'Yeah. Anyways, whats your dream?'

'My dream? You know me, you should've known what my dream is. No need to tell you again huh. Whats yours?'

'I still dont know what my dream is. I feel like so empty, dude. It kinda bummed me out.'

'Oh why you say such a thing? Come one, find out your dream! We need a dream to move forward.'

And that conversation went sooooo exhilarate. It was fun talking about my future with my bestfriend as if we had a clue. But, the future was not ours to see anyway. We only planned but the line had been made. And when you grow up, you will obviously laugh at your young thoughts. Oh Kids, what a big dreamer I was."