New hijab-er in town

Hey guys!! How have you been? *asking with an 8 years old innocent girl's voice* It took pretty much effort for me to write something on this blog, I had to push myself against my laziness -___- Well, umm... I have a problem expressing what I feel these days. I know, I always have this problem and always give the same excuses. But seriously, I mean it this time. So don't ever ask me about anything that happens in  my plain life, because I won't be able to retell with a convincing sarcastic way that normal girls usually do (doesn't mean I'm not normal, I'm just different) except if I tell you by my own urge. \m/

Anyway, I intended to bring you a news... a big news. I wear hijab now! No more hair. Umm I mean, I still have hair but just I cover it with hijab. Ain't it gonna be good? So, here are some pics of my new appearance. Don't hate, no judging.

Bye, see you somewhen! ~(˘▾˘~) ~(˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~